Booking your party without paying your deposit only provisionally books it.
Looking to join the Speckled Frog Team?
Are you a happy, fun loving, customer-focussed person, who enjoys working with kids and being in a fast paced environment? – If that’s a yes then please read on…
Working at Speckled Frogsr can be lots of fun. You will get to meet lots of nice people and be part of a great team who all work together to create the best customer experience possible within our play centre.
To achieve this, hard workers are required! Prepare to be on your feet all day, hosting parties, entertaining children, serving customers, cleaning tables, mopping and vacuuming the floors, cleaning the play frame also cleaning the toilets!
You will need to be flexible with rotas and will be expected to work weekends and school holidays.
We have the following roles available at Speckled Frogs:
As a Customer Assistant, you also have an extremely important role within Speckled Frogs. You will be the first point of contact for our customers, and would need to maintain our high standards of quality and customer service. With this in mind, we are looking for the following qualities:
• Be able to Meet and greet all customers, with friendly professional manner at all times
• Answer phone calls and respond to any queries made by customers in a professional manner
• Deal with customer issues effectively
• Handle admissions (checking customers in and out)
• Accept payment (cash and card transactions)
• Assist with party planning and scheduling
• To be able to accurately answer questions about Speckled Frogs including pricing, parties and any activities taking place
• Serve food and drinks consisting with Speckled Frogs standards
• Be willing to clean and perform toilet checks to maintain high standards of cleanliness within Speckled Frogs
Please complete our application form and attach an up to date CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Applications Forms available in Microsoft Word. Pop us a message for application form
If you are interested in any of our positions, please fill out our Job Application form and email it or post it to the address stated on page 1 of the application form.
Once we have received your application form we will assess it and if you are successful we will invite you for an interview.